Saturday, January 10, 2015

Long Time No See

I'd like to apologize for my absence of just over a month. I've been relaxing over the Christmas holiday with my family and friends.

I am going to try to blog more consistently. I think once per week is a decent goal.

I have been looking into part time jobs as I'm short on money, and I've been looking for summer internships and jobs since this will be my last semester of college. I think I'll talk more about thoughts/feelings on my last semester of college in another post soon.

Looking ahead for the semester on this blog will be:

  • Dating Rules/Advice (my next post)
  • Thoughts on beginning my senior year of college
  • Poetry! During April I plan to be a participant in NaPoWriMo...so hopefully I will manage to post a poem EVERY day during April.
  • Probably some thoughts in July when they begin to tear down my old high school.
  • Not sure what else, hopefully some cooking posts and maybe some gardening posts when it begins to warm up!

Best Wishes,

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment