Monday, January 19, 2015

Spring 2015: The Beginning of the End of My Undergraduate Career

Well the last semester of my undergraduate career begins tomorrow. I have a distinct feeling that I am not quite ready to be done with school, yet at the same time, I am tired of it. I will miss my sorority, the other organizations I joined, the friends I have made, and the beautiful campus.

I won't miss rushing across campus, stressing about tests or grades in general, and listening to people complain about college.

I will miss the routine and the knowing. Knowing what I would be doing next hour, next week, next year.

I don't know what I'll be doing next year. The uncertainty scares me.

I think this semester will be rough. I think it will be a relief to only be taking 12 hours (the fewest I've ever taken).

I don't think that I will really believe that I have finished and earned my undergraduate degree until I receive it in the mail after graduation.

I know that I can be proud of what I have accomplished. I know that I can be proud that I actually managed to graduate in four years (if I do..I hope I do).

Bring it on Spring 2015! I can do this!

(For advice if you are early in your career or if you aren't enjoying college, you can read my post, College Advice for Freshmen.)

Have a Great Semester!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment