Saturday, February 28, 2015

Upcoming Content

From time to time, I have mentioned God. I have mentioned some of my beliefs (which I think are different from other believers). But recently, God has been nudging me a whole lot. He has been knocking on my heart.
He wants something more for me.
Maybe it is the season of Lent. Maybe it is that I have been hearing some very inspiring and thought provoking words. Maybe it is because I have been spending more time doing quiet, individual Bible study.
I really don't know.
But as I explore these thoughts, I'm probably going to have more posts about Christian things or thoughts I have.
So just a word to the wise. I don't know how long this will last, but as long as I feel the spirit moving me more than usual, I'll be posting stuff about it. I know I have at least three coming.
I will still attempt NaPoWriMo, so be watching for that in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment