Monday, April 27, 2015

NaPoWriMo: Day 27

All caught up now! Did you see that the times my poems were posted on the blog corresponded with the dates they were *supposed* to be posted? Yes, no, maybe so. The time of this one doesn't, so you don't need to check.

Anyway now that I'm all caught up, April is almost over! Can you believe it? Between writing a poem every day and the semester winding down, this has been a crazy month, but it is almost over! For better or for worse! Hopefully, I'll be able to stay on top of things these last few days of NaPoWriMo (though I've got a lot to do, other than writing poetry).  And even if you don't plan to follow my blog after April is over (it'll go back to my random ramblings and sporadic posts, and hopefully I'll get a few cooking posts up finally!) there will be some graduation/commencement prose posted around May 16th and I plan to be back for NaPoWriMo again in 2016! I have enjoyed sharing this journey with you! I hope that you've enjoyed my work (I've enjoyed the poems I've read on your blogs this month) and I hope that maybe you'll stop by for a visit every now and again and hopefully I'll see you next April! If I do publish any poems here (even outside of NaPoWriMo) they will always have the tag poetry.

Alright time for Day 27's poem.
Prompt: hay(na)ku

College
is almost
over, what then?



-Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment